We offers broad range of easy-to-use, sterile sample collection necessities from surface swabs and sponges to dilution devices.
Stick Sponge is a biocide-free polyurethane sponge attached to a plastic handle and supplied in a sterile, leak-proof bag. Stick Sponge allows collection of a sample without directly handling the sponge, making it easier to reach into drains, pipes and around equipment. These sponges on sticks are widely used in the food, public health, and cosmetic industries.
- Simplified Sample Identification
- Pre-moistened Sample Collection
- Better Design: Attached Handle for Hard to Reach Areas
Ready-to-use sample collection and delivery device containing pre-filled liquid broth for environmental surface sampling. The media neutralizes residual sanitizers and facilitates recovery of bacteria. A variety of different medias are available depending on bacteria of concern. After activation, the sample is ready to be poured onto sample-ready media film or streaked onto plates for culturing. Available in 1 ml, 4 ml, 10 ml.
- More Broth for High-volume Samples
- All-in-One Sample Collection System
- Perfect for Plates or Dried Media Film
- Cost effective
- 100% Recyclable
We are providing the ultimate solution for sterile, secure, and contaminant-free sample collection, ensuring reliable analysis results. Labplas sampling bags come equipped with built-in secure closure tabs, making shipping and storage hassle-free for all types of sample materials. With in-house R&D for continuous improvement, these sterile bags cater to environmental sampling, pharmaceutical research, QA/QC procedures, food industry, and veterinary medicine needs.
Compliant with R-NASE, D-NASE, Pyrogen, USFDA, HACCP, USDA, and EPA standards, they meet regulatory and industry requirements.
Choose LABPLAS sampling bags for efficient and economical sampling solutions.
- Easy to handle compared to vials
- Requires minimal storage space and easy to transport
- Eco-friendly special bags available
- Photo-sensitive bags for specific needs
- Can tolerate maximum temperatures
- Available in various sizes for different applications