Rapid methods and automation in microbiology is required for better and faster control of raw materials and final products, rapid microbiological methods are essential in the early detection, and characterization of microorganisms and their products in food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries as well as environmental monitoring and clinical applications.
We offer various rapid testing methods.
1. Food Pathogen
Food pathogens represent a special form of microbial pathogens, which are picked up and spread through food. Pathogen testing is a key component and critical success factor in effective food safety and process control programs. In food industries, screening for pathogens is an important part of ensuring consumer safety. We provide BIOTECON Diagnostics Real-Time PCR detection kit for detection of number of food pathogens.
- Clostridium botulinum
- E. coli and Shigella
- E. coli O157
- Enterobacteriaceae plus Cronobacter
- Salmonella plus Cronobacter
- Enterobacteriaceae plus Salmonella
- Listeria plus L. monocytogenes
- Listeria Genus
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Salmonella Enteritidis & Typhimurium
- Salmonella Genus plus Enteritidis & Typhimurium
- Yersinia enterocolitica plus Yersinia pseudotuberculosis
- Streptococcus pneumoniae
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Bacillus cereus
- Clostridium perfringens
Certified by: AOAC-RI, MicroVal or NordVal
2. Spoilage Microorganism
Spoilage bacteria are microorganisms too small to be seen without a microscope that cause food to deteriorate and develop unpleasant odors, tastes, and textures. Causes of food spoilage include decomposition processes caused by bacteria and fungi. Possible unwanted metabolites produced include organic acids, alcohols, ketones, amino acids and ammonia.
We offer Biotecon Diagnostic highly sensitive real-time PCR kit for the fast and easy detection of the spoilage.
- Alicyclobacillus Detection Kit
- Beer Screening Kit
- Yeast Detection Kit
- Yeast and Mold Kit
- Fast – Detection by real-time PCR in a few hours
- Easy – Simple implementation and user-friendly handling
- Specific – Accurate results for target organisms
- Sensitive – Safe detection of even the smallest quantities
- Safe – Validated systems, confirmation of results with included controls